- Brainiacs agrees to notify the parent(s)/guardians(s) whenever the child becomes ill or injured. The parent(s)/Guardian(s) will arrange for the child to be picked up within the hour.
- In the event of an emergency and the parent(s)/guardian(s) cannot be reached immediately, Brainiacs is authorized to seek emergency medical treatment. *If there is an objection to Brainiacs seeking emergency medical treatment, parent(s)/guardian(S) are required to submit a notarized statement stating objection and reason. This will need to be submitted prior to first day of enrollment with no exceptions.
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) authorize Brainiacs to take photographs and video of your child, which may be used in our catalog, website, and other promotional materials. No student name will be associated with the picture unless parent(s)/guardian(s) have given prior approval. If you do not want us to photograph or take video of your child, please provide a written request to the Brainiacs staff before your student’s attendance begins.
- Brainiacs strives to deliver the best curriculum possible however, subject matter and content may vary at instructor’s discretion from descriptions due to but not limited to the following: number and age of students enrolled, weather conditions, discontinued supplies and unforeseen circumstances.
- A minimum number of students is required to be met in order to run the program. (At School Program-7, Camp-10)
- Refund Policy: Customers may exchange a camp or class up until 2 weeks prior to the start of the program. Customers may exchange for a class or camp that is equal or lesser value given space permitted. No refunds will be given for cancellations or changes due to weather, illness, student absence.