Now Accepting 2020-2021 Registrations!
Brainiacs’ Imagine Academy is a Full Day Hands-On STEM learning program for our 4 and 5 year old students. Along with our curriculum each child will receive a personalized learning experience by integrating lessons using Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and the foundation blocks of early learning.
Our values are to blend our love of STEM along with our educational philosophy to create and inspire thinkers and makers. Young learners are natural explorers, creators, and adventurers. Our approach goes above and beyond to ensure children thrive and develop learning skills they will need to master to be successful in their future
Building Learning Habits That Last a Lifetime!
As your child learns and progress’ through our program they will first discover and explore a variety of concepts and will grow all the way to mastery. Along their path they will work towards meeting the following foundational blocks to early learning.
- Literacy and Oral Language Development: Given quality opportunities to interact with responsive adults and peers in language and print rich environments, young learners, make connections by developing listening and speaking skills, phonological awareness, letter knowledge, and print awareness, comprehension, vocabulary, and word knowledge.
- Mathematics: Children approach new problem-solving tasks with curiosity and a sense of experimentation.
- Health and Physical Development: Gross and fine motor movement experience provided to encourage a child’s brain to use the movement experiences as building blocks for future learning.
- Personal and Social-Emotional Development: Develop executive functions including: planning, self-regulation, approaches to learning, problem solving, task switching, and focusing attention.
- Music and Visual Arts: Participation in language and visual arts experiences are the gateway to formal reading writing and communicating. They provide a young learner with the opportunity to express their ideas, thoughts and opinions. Enable children to express their ideas thoughts and opinions to provide the foundations for vocabulary, experiences, reinforce concepts of literacy, math and science.
- History and Social Sciences: Help children to understand and participate effectively in the world around them.
- Science: Young learners are born natural scientists and nurturing their love of science is key. By exploring the “big ideas” children begin to wonder more about their surroundings and become natural learners.